
Jacob is nearly four years old, and I'm only now starting a family/kid centric website. I guess now is as good a time as any!
We're planning his 4th birthday party, and I really think this year will be a blast! It's a Monkey party, and Jacob is VERY excited. I thought what better way to kick-off this blog and start thinking about his birthday than to post up some pics of his through all of his four wonderful years.
Visiting Aunt Sue in Daytona. My first trip to the beach and visit to the pool!
Experimenting with Daddy's ties...
Easter 2006
Christmas 2006
Jacob loves Chuck E Cheese!
Dad LOVES Chuck E Cheese, too!
Pumpkin Patch 2008
Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 6th at 2pm!
We'll celebrate Jacob's 4th birthday with a Monkey Party!


1 comment:
WOW! That was a quick trip down memory lane! His monkey party should be exciting!
Post a Comment